This intuitive App, developed exclusively by BarTax to meet barristers accounting needs, offers the perfect solution for barristers needing to record their business expenses when out of the office.
Programmed with current VAT rates and fuel mileage allowance figures, it allows you to accurately record your day to day expenses in seconds. And with the ability to allocate expenses on a percentage basis between business and personal use, users can quickly process costs, such as mobile phone bills. By recording your business costs whilst they are fresh in your mind, you will save valuable time and money using this free App.
Smart technology that’s easy to use
This smart application also allows you to email data to EXCEL or similar, such as in CSV format, either to your own personal account or directly to your accountant for processing. Featuring secure login, summary reports, business mileage and even recurring entries, this powerful App is an essential and flexible barristers accounting tool.
- Designed for VAT and non-VAT registered barristers.
- A speedy entry screen allows you to record expenses and mileage on the go. All entries can be easily amended.
- A camera option to photograph expenses and receipts against relevant transactions and email directly to your accountant.
- Default categories for your expenses which cover most aspects of the UK Self Assessment Tax Return, plus the ability to customise your own categories.
- Summary reports showing VAT total for input VAT.
- A powerful reporting feature shows total expenses by category.
- Never miss a recurring expense again. Enter the cost and when it will reoccur. The App will then ensure that this is repeated at the stipulated frequency.
- Mixed business and personal costs? This App will allow you to allocate by percentages between business and personal.
- Based on your accounting year, a full download can be used as the basis for producing expense totals by category.
- Output your accounts by email to your personal account for backup or more detailed review and directly to your accountant. This can then be easily entered into EXCEL for analysis or reporting.