Services for Tenants
From the moment you join us, you’ll really notice the difference. Whether you opt to submit your expenses via the ReceiptBank App or the more traditional brown envelope service, you can expect a hassle-free and efficient barristers’ accounts service. Simply decide which method suits you and we will take care of your VAT, year end accounts and tax returns, on time, every time.
As a BarTax client, you’ll also receive quarterly accounts as part of your comprehensive package. Our clients tell us this summary of their expenses and earnings is a great way for them to maintain control over their finances.
Our comprehensive service for tenants includes:
- Quarterly VAT returns completion and submission
- Quarterly summary accounts
- Quarterly estimate of annual tax bill
- Annual accounts, tax return and filing
- Tax calculation and tax forecasting
- Reminders of impending deadlines
- Ad hoc services and financial advice
- Tax planning review and discussion
- FREE access to ReceiptBank
- Unlimited telephone support and out-of-hours service
This is only one aspect of how we can help you. Through our partner companies, we can also offer advice on savings and investments, pensions, unsecured loans and structured tax and VAT funding.
To find out more, or to speak to one of our senior partners, please call us on 01625 268482 or send us an email.
£420 MTD Service Introductory Offer* for all new barristers
Join us before 31st October to take advantage of this superb introductory offer. We will complete your tax return and year end accounts, all for £420. To find out more , please call us on 01625 268482 today.
Behind with your tax returns?
BarTax offers a speedy, cost effective and straightforward service. And if you have three or more tax returns outstanding, we offer an attractively discounted package to take the financial sting out of bringing you up to date.
We are a leading barristers accountants. Call us today on 01625 268482 or send us an email to find out how quickly you can be brought right up to date with your tax and VAT returns.
* To qualify for our introductory offer, clients must use our MTD Service for a minimum of 2 years. In the second year, our standard charges apply. This offer applies to all paperwork received between 1st February and 31.st October. Paperwork received outside this period will be charged at our standard published rates